| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monroe, Nc in September is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 99.1mm (3.9in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Monroe, Nc September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Monroe, Nc, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Monroe, Nc:
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 37.3 kms (23.2 miles) NW
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) W
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) W
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 35.5 kms (22.1 miles) W
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) SSW