| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monroe, Nc in January is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 106.7mm (4.2in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Monroe, Nc January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Monroe, Nc, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Monroe, Nc:
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 37.3 kms (23.2 miles) NW
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) W
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) W
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 35.5 kms (22.1 miles) W
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) SSW