| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monroe, Nc in February is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched. Circa 104.4mm (4.1in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Monroe, Nc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Monroe, Nc, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Monroe, Nc:
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 37.3 kms (23.2 miles) NW
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) W
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) W
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 35.5 kms (22.1 miles) W
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 117.9 kms (73.2 miles) SSW
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 126.7 kms (78.7 miles) SSW